Covid-19 Disinfection Melbourne
In these unprecedented times, we all have heard about the death in Victoria due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Especially in nursing homes and aged care homes.
During the Covid period, Trusted Aged Care Cleaning has performed several Covid-19 deep cleans and Covid disinfections in several nursing homes, aged care facilities, offices, medical centres, restaurants, and homes. Fortunately, we are past this period and Covid has taught us about the importance of cleaning.
Now, disinfection cleaning has become a daily routine in all home, offices, commercial building and assisted living homes. It has to be scheduled and consistent to defy any possibility of infection or cross-contamination.
We all know that home care, retirement homes and their residents are very prone to outbreaks of harmful viruses.
At Trusted aged care cleaning, we committed to providing the best Virus deep clean in less than 12hrs. We also provide prevention solutions for retirement villages.We have chosen NetbioKem DSAM as our favourite disinfectant.
Netbiokem claims to kill most of the viruses (including Covid-19) in just 2min. It’s a TGA approved disinfectant and fully approved by the DHHS in Australia.
If you happen to have a positive Covid-19 case, please call us. We have a system and we can assemble a team and organise your aged care deep clean in less than 12hrs.
How’s it done?
- We gear up with the PPE necessary: Goggle, masks, face mask shield, gloves and cover shoes.
- Fog all the premise with our TGA approved disinfectant
- Manually, disinfect all the high touch areas.
- Use disposable cleaning cloths
- Steam clean all the carpets
Our COVID-19 Cleaners Melbourne are certified and well trained on all the infection measures to deal with the virus and to leave the premises virus free. Once we finish our Covid deep clean, it will be safe for everyone to go back in and there NO need to wait, as our disinfect kills the virus in 2 min.
At trusted aged care cleaning, we are constantly in contact with the DHHS and are up to date with their requirements and recommendations for our industry.
We can help you with your Covid safe plan.
- Entrances and Exits doors
- Light switches and plugs
- Hallways and walls
- Skirting boards
- Flat surfaces
- Doors and door handles
- All edges of drawers and their handles
- Chairs and tables
- Rubbish bins
- Couches and coffee tables
- Windows, window frames and sills
- Blind edges and blind chains
- Garage entrance: doors, door handles, switches, walls, shelves … etc
- Bathrooms and toilets (including sinks and around washing machine’s door)
- All the kitchen: doors, handles, doors, edges, stove handles, appliances, cabinets, around dishwasher door, floors, benches, fridge outside and around it
- Kitchen and fridges
- Staff meeting rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Dining rooms
- Theatre and tearoom
- Waiting rooms
- Hairdressing room
- Any desks: monitors, mouses, phones, keyboards … etc
- In any other surface that could be touched by someone.